The kind of job you can get depends on:
- Your qualification and training
- Your previous experience
- Whether you want to work full-time or part-time
- Your flexibility regarding travel and times of the day / week you can be available
- Your openness to different work environments and locations
We will endeavour to assist you in successfully gaining employment in the area suited to your skills and experience but unfortunately cannot guarantee anyone a particular type of job.
How long would it take to get a job depends on:
- How many vacancies there are in the type of job you are looking for.
- How proactive you are in looking for a job
- What kind of job you are looking for e.g specialised
- How flexible you can be with job location and hours.
How much will you get payed
You will get paid the going standard rate for the job. This will be in accordance with the National Minimum Wage Act 2000.
You will be paid your wage by your employer, not INTREO or Employ Ability, the same as any other employee.
Do Employ Ability have a list of jobs you can choose from?
- Employ Ability do not have a list of jobs waiting to be filled that job seekers can choose from.
- From time to time employers may contact us looking for someone to fill a particular vacancy.
- We can help you in a number of ways such as CV preparation, mock interviews, job searching and assisting in job applications. We also provide on-the-job coaching, when required.
We will endeavour to assist you in successfully gaining employment in the area suited to your skills and experience.